1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday's Otter Creek Shoot........

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Okay, who won and how many shot yesterday?

Hauxfan!

2. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Larry, I know Manary will respond to this. I showed up for the caps and doubles. I think someone said we had 40 to 45 shooters. Not a bad day. If the wind had not blown, it would have been great. There was one 100 straight in the singles; a recent arival from Florida. Nice guy. I think 89 was high in the caps. Two shooters received punches. Nasty targets! And 93 was high in the doubles. Just got back to St. Louis and checking the site, so thought I would respond. We missed your cash, Haux! Scheib

3. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Thanks Steve. My cash stayed in my pocket this time, but you guy will get plenty of it over the summer. lol

If the wind hadn't been blowing 20+mph I would have been there. But I'm trying to get used to a PFS stock, and I didn't think the wind would help.

Hauxfan!

4. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Steve Scheib's response was correct. I posted the stats on our thread about the shoot. 41 singles with a lone 100 strt. 44 cappers with 2 89's taking a yard. Terry Elder broke a 93 in the twins and I think about the closest thing to him was an 85. Yes it was brutal. With that south wind we shot 8-14' targets, definitely not a day for the average protectors.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.