1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday July 20th ATA Northwest Ohio

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by tweety1, Jul 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Just in case everyone forgot this is a reminder that Williams County Gun Club, Montpelier, Ohio will be shooting this Sunday July 20th. This is an ATA Event. If you need something to do, come and shoot some registered birds at 18.00 a hundred, plus options and fees. Hope to see you on Sunday!!! Doubles start around 9:30 a.m. followed by Singles, then Handicaps.
    The Heisler's Johnny and Mary Jane

2. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

MJ and Johnny: I will be there. Weather looks good...Roger

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

If Roger says the weather looks good I'll be there of course he has lied to me a couple of times about the weather.

Don

4. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Now big Don. No matter what happens this time, I will sign up and shoot. By the way, the last time I played weatherman, I think you had trouble seeing the targets between the snow flakes!! Snow might feel good this week...Roger

5. tweety1

tweety1 Member

That S-word is not good in July but we might have to turn on the big fans as there is never no wind at Williams County LOL. Roger ask Larry Dow if he has plenty of water ammo. HAHA. We will be ready for another fine day of shooting. Hope to see you all there. MJ & CJ

6. George Steffes

George Steffes TS Member

Roger says the weather looks good for saturday.and the weather man says chance of thunder storms.Who will be right Roger or the weather man.who do you think Don.

George

7. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Roger is connected therefore I think I will show up and see who is right.

Don

8. Roger Brenner

Roger Brenner Member

Don: I am not sure "connected" is the correct word...But I do believe the weather is going to be great...less humid and slightly cooler(i.e. not blazing hot!). See you Sunday, Roger

9. tweety1

tweety1 Member

If they show up on Saturday they will only get to practice for the Sunday shoot. It rained alittle bit this morning but it is all dry already. Hopefully it don't rain Sunday. Hope Roger is right on the forcast, he will hit it better than the weatherman. MJ

10. tweety1

tweety1 Member

Roger was correct on the weather. What a nice day it turned out to be. John Gould won the Doubles with a 94, Tom Heisler won the Singles with a 98, John Rosebrock won the Handicaps with a 94 and HOA. Lots of good scores for the wind conditions. MJ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.