1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunday at the Empire Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayward1, Jun 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayward1

Wayward1 TS Member

I was just looking at scores for Sunday at the Empire Grand. I wasn't able to attend but, how bad was the weather there that an 84 won?

2. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

We had a gust of wind hit just as I pulled the trigger. It laid all 5 mic's on the ground instantly. It's hard to hit a target in a breeze like that. Monday morning as my wife and I had breakfast the sun was bright and there wasn't a leaf moving. It figures.

3. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

I shot on an early handicap squad (17). The targets had a great amount of variation due to the wind. My squad found the conditions challenging, we all had an enjoyable time shooting. We joked with each other about the wind, and overall had fun. I felt fortunate to finish with a 90.

4. Doubles Shooter

Doubles Shooter Member

Congratulations on the 90. You definitely had it together for that.

5. claycruncher

claycruncher TS Member

Congratulations Billy!! Great shooting especially in such tough conditions. Jim Pappas

6. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

To give you an idea of the scores I shot a great 65 and was paid $81.25. When was the last time you saw 65 pay in the lewis?

7. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

Sorry, just reread the thread. Keyboard error on my part, I shot an 80. Still feel fortunate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.