1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sunbuster shooting glasses

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mooshkat, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooshkat

mooshkat Member

Anyone have any expierence with these, i am thinking of get a set. Thanks Dave

2. dcb_wvu

dcb_wvu Member

I bought the $99 version with five lenses and then added the polycarbonite prescriptions behind them. I like them. I have found the orange lenses are great and in summer their is a brown that works well.

Courtney

3. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

I bought my son a set a few years back when he was shooting SC's. He has had two frames break in cold weather just trying to open them. Send them 5 bucks and the old frame and they will replace them. I would recommend another brand myself. I bought a set of NYX's which are a superior product as far as cheap glasses go. I have long since moved on to better glasses than either the NYX or sunbuster. They stay in the bag to loan to someone when they need a pair.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I have a set I use mostly for driving and general wear. Their colors are good in the 99$ set. For an inexpensive starter set you could do worse.

5. Taxidermy

Taxidermy Active Member

I have a set and frames broke sent them back they send another pair and the broke within a year, I purchased a set of rangers XLW still shooting them for 3 years no problems. thanks Ronnie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
sunbuster glasses
sunbuster glasses---africa trip

sunbuster shooting glasses

sunbuster shooting glasses 5 lens set
sunbuster shooting glasses replace lens
sunbuster shooting lense set