1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sun shines, economy booms!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bisi, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

Well the sun finally popped out today, and made people happy. First nice day we have had in 5 or 6 months. It has been a long winter. Driving home from work today I decided to drive the shopping center route home instead of the usual interstate drive. Dam people were out in force this afternoon - early evening. Looked like a few days before Christmas, only people were on motorcycles and in convertibles. All the restaurants were full. Drove by the Harley dealership and his parking lot was full. The car lots had a lot of people in em.

I was at a stop light when a Shelby Cobra pulled up next to me. Probably a clone, it had the 427 emblem on it and it sounded the part. Well anyway I followed the guy to the next light and I noticed he had temporary plates on it due to expire 4/14/08. I guess the guy just purchased it an was driving it home.

Tonight I walked down to the local sports bar and got a sandwich. A car salesman I know who works for a Ford dealer was in there in a good mood. I asked the guy why he was happy because I figured he wasn’t selling any of those big trucks with the high price of gas. Said he ain’t selling many trucks but is selling a few Ford Escapes and the dealership sold all their Mustang convertibles today. He said they have been selling the crap out of Mustang Gts too. They also sold 2 used retro Ford Thunderbird convertibles today that have been on the lot for the last 4 or 5 months.

It just goes to show what a little sunshine will do. We need to get over this gloom and doom.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.