1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SUMMER SHOOTING SHIRT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Clay Target SSE, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

Moisture Management Shooting Shirt Style #K468,

Small to XL: $29.95

XXL & XXXL $31.95

This double layered mesh construction of Dri-Mech releases heat and sweat, while maintaining superior breathability. The result is you stay cool and dry in even the most active workouts. Our most popular Summer Shooting Shirt. YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF TO TRY ONE OF THESE SHIRTS. 3.5 OZ. 100% polyester double mesh. Tapered neck. Double-needle shoulders, sleeves and hem.

R/H or L/F

Colors: RED - NAVY - ROYAL - STEEL - MAROON - BLACK - DARK GREEN

To order - Go to our Website (www.claytargetsse.com) - Send an Email - or call 352) 509-1467

2. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

3. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

4. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

5. RMO1051

RMO1051 Member

0   0   0

why all dark colors for a summer shooting shirt any light colors available

6. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

TheMFG is sold out of white. Should be available end of August. Not much help This Summer.

If you have even used this type of shirt/fabric the color really makes no difference. Any slight breeze will evaporate any moisture.

7. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I survived the Grand wearing the dark colored ones.....

poured water down my back and after a few minutes you didn't even feel wet...

8. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

9. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

10. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

11. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

0   0   0

My wife and I both, and several friends, bought these shirts at the Grand. We were all very pleased and plan to purchase more. Jake

12. ccridr

ccridr Member

0   0   0

I went on line to order a shirt, went through all the info and, filled out all the boxes and finaly got to check out. The price of 29.95 is a little steep, but my vanity allows for the price, but when I got to shipping cost of $7.50 to ship a shirt that doesn't weigh 16 oz. is beyond me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.