1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Summer Makes It To Alaska

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by marotta, Jun 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marotta

marotta Member

Now that is a great invitation.

2. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

It's true...jim's got the fish and I'm bringing the beer. Brand new pat traps this year. 3 guns given away. quite a bit of added money for a smaller shoot and some pretty dang nice trophies.

3. mwmd

mwmd Member

greetings,

is there a web site outlining the Alaska state shoot? Alaways wanted to do that shoot. Also, any problem flying into Alaska with shotguns as luggage? presume its same as continental u.s.? tnx in advance for any information

mwmd

4. Jeff P

Jeff P Well-Known Member

MWMD...NO problems coming up with guns in your luggage. Well, no more problems than the usual airline hassles. We've got a local gunshop that can hold shells for you if you want to phone ahead and order them. Shoot is July 11th this year. It's a bit late to be making travel arrangements...but come on up. We've got room! I just don't think you'll get the most favorable airline ticket prices. But you might snag a last minute deal, never know.

Next year will be even better...so plan on that for sure!!!

Jack...Otnot IS a salmon salesman, it's your lucky day! Do a web search for "ed's Kasilof seafoods" and you'll hit his site. He mail orders all over. And having eaten some of his king crab, I can vouch.

jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.