1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestions for a New President...

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by chuckles, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chuckles

chuckles Member

My suggestions for the new administration.....

All suggestions welcomed...

Glen Beck…President of USA

Bill O’rilley…Vice President of USA

Newt Gingrich…Secretary of State

John Bolton…Secretary of Defense

Megan Kelly…Attorney General

Gen McCrystal…Secretary of Homeland Security

Gen David Petreus…National Security Advisor

Laura Inghram…Chief of Staff to the President

Ann Coulter…Press Secretary

Tron... Head of GSA

2. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

For president one only needs to find so ole dumb azz, redneck hillbilly that has a stich of common sense, that can grasp reality, understand basic fair trade, and who knows nothing of present day political procedure. These simple guidelines will qualify most.

Downside. Most will not consider position due to remaining personel that will be their administration and advisors. But most importantly, they will/would make America stand_on_its_own_two_feet!

3. kiv-c

kiv-c Member

All those suggestions look good, but I especially like your press secretary nominee! Too bad old Helen Thomas retired; it would have been fun to see a face off between Ann and the old battleaxe.

4. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Stay out of other countries battles . We should sit back and just keep score !!!! War is always a losing battle for the United States dividing our people and spending our hard earned money . Fighting will go on forever . Also limit our financial support to all these other nations that hate us and are looking for this money every year . They all need us , we don`t have to buy them off and get nothing back in return .

5. psfive

psfive Member

Here here to what everyone above said. I concur. Paul from Nebraska.

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

I'd put Tron WAY ahead of Beck, O’Rilley, Gingrich, and expecially that loud mouth Coulter.

Guy B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.