1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion - List Shoot Location by state/region

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by pyrdek, Dec 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Could I offer a suggestion to all who list upcoming shoot information here. Since this is an internationally viewed web page, it would help if the Title information contained both the State and Location of the upcoming shoot. I, and I am sure a number of others would not know where to even consider looking for a shoot if it is listed only by a club name that is not familiar to them.

As an example, for a shoot coming up, which of the following two titles would be a bigger help to those not familiar with the club.

No Name Shoot @ Saegertown 3/10/12

NW PA March 10th at Saegertown SC, Saegertown, PA, No Name Shoot

If you are in Oregon, you would not be interested but if you are in eastern Ohio or western PA or maybe eastern NY, you may at least want to take a look at the info contained in text of the posting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.