1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Suede leather hull pouch WTB

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Juantoomany, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

Looking for a nice leather empty hull pouch. Can be suede!..Any ideas on where to look?

thanks

Dave E.

2. dudleyone

dudleyone TS Member

0   0   0

Just what you are looking for.

3. Juantoomany

Juantoomany Member

0   0   0

thank you!!!!

4. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

0   0   0

I could also direct you to Lonesome Charlies... in addition to the solid hull pouches and bags, they made me a nice mesh hull bag using a heavily grained leather trim that attaches to my belt with snaps.

While not for empties, I had one of the gentleman on this site make me a 50 capacity, single compartment hull pouch out of Bison - James Fierros - excellent quality...

regards and good luck,

Jay Spitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.