1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sucks to be a Buffao Fan!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by rooferbob, Nov 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Tom Brady says eat this!!! WOW 42-7 and still not done kicking their asses!

2. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Oh my bad 49-10 4th quarter!

3. Didreckson

Didreckson Active Member

The game was a snoozer, but if you like watching well oiled offensive roll, it was pretty awesome. I watched the Dolphins roll to their undefeated season, and they had some close ones as I recall. There are two teams left with a legitimate chance to knock off the Pats, and some underdogs. As they say "on any given day" any team can beat any team, but the way the Pats are playing, it is hard to imagine that type of let down by them.

I don't see anyone stopping them, but it will be fun to watch. Painful, but fun, as I am a die hard 49'er fan, and it is pretty ugly out here.

4. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

JayZap,

You are kidding, I hope. Brady may be the best Quarterback EVER. Only time will tell. he is certainly the best RIGHT NOW and I am a Peyton Manning fan. It the Colts get some injured players back it might make a difference. Otherwise, the Pats go undefeated and win the Superbowl!

5. coyote268

coyote268 TS Member

If you think its bad being a Buffalo fan, try being a die hard 49er fan.
    Dan

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Worse yet--a life long Saints fan...

Wo is me

Guy Babin
    (Misplaced Louisiana native)

7. trapperwads

trapperwads Well-Known Member

No...It sucks to be a Pats fan! The Bills were the winningest team in the NFL in the early nineties....Then the trucks backed up and lured some of the greatest Bills players away with salary cap money to spare! The same will happen to the Patriots. Paul Posluszny will be back next year. Marshawn and some of the others will be healthy aand Bills management will draft some great athletes. Grew up twenty miles east of Buffalo. Fortunate enough to have attended two Bills games this year and was able to see the greates comeback in NFL history engineered by backup Frank Reich. Bills fan forever in Binghamton!

8. mirage1

mirage1 Member

It sucks to be a Patriots fan? I must be missing something because I think it
    is great !!! And so do most people in New England. We had our share of bad teams
    and owners and now it is time to enjoy. Your team with Kelly and company
    went to the super bowl four years in a row if I remember correctly? I did not
    hate them I was envious of them!! Of course they could not win the Big One!!!
    Obviously, you have not been watching too closely because the Patriots
    have been manageing the salary cap as good or better than other team in the nfl.

Joe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.