1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SUCKEYES DO IT AGAIN !

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by crusha, Jan 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crusha

crusha TS Member

Hey, at least Michigan won a bowl game this year!

2. bertonernie

bertonernie TS Member

Can you say APP.STATE ?????

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

LSU TIGERS win 38 -24. That ought to quite down all the SUCKEYE fans.

Jim

4. crusha

crusha TS Member

I love it when they beat Michigan...but they should be banned from the championship game for at least 10 years.

I have never seen so many f'ing stupid penalties committed by one team. I agree with the one announcer...how do you plow into the kicker like that - he practically bent his leg up his ass - and not even get the slightest piece of the ball?

Duh. (That player must have been recruited from Michigan).

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I just hope none of those OSU fans commit suicide tonite.

Jim

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

It seems as though OSU should be allowed to at least practice in the South maybe it would improve they're game!

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

8. prince_of_darkness

prince_of_darkness TS Member

just another reason why i happy the grand is in sparta.

9. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Well Mr. Forsbach you finally show up. Decent football. Now that's a good one. Ohio State couldn't win either division in the SEC. The local talk shows are trying to figure out who your quarterback could start for in the SEC. Without a doubt he could start for Ole Miss but that's it. Even your boy Kirk Herbstriet admitted on the air last night that in his travels around the country that many people feel the Big Ten is the weakest football conference top to bottom. You all will be lucky again next year. You will lose early to USC and then play the weak Big Ten conference schedule that you play year end and year out. Who gets to beat the Buckeyes next year? With any luck you won't have to play an SEC team.

10. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

10/4 Jim. Lets rotate every other year. Next year lets play the title game in Wisconsin. I like to see the ESPN guys freeze too. But...If Ohio State doesn't get some good Defensive backs, it will be a replay. One dropped TD in the endzone, and a 15 yard penalty on a kick....14 point turnaround.

11. DoubleAuto

Well Jim, you are saying Ohio State and other Big Ten teams have to have help from the weather to win. Now that is pretty lame. Either your boys can sack up and play or not. Appalachian State came to one of your Big Ten "slum houses" and got it done and they aren't even an SEC team.

Why doesn't the great State Of Ohio start their own major bowl game? Couldn't keep the grand, can't have a major bowl game in Ohio. I see a trend here.

Congratulations on your Ohio State Soccer team wins. Ohio State does well in outdoor games where they can wear short pants.

12. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

AND IF THE GAME WAS held in OHIO or ANY other STATE than the HOME state......WHO KNOWS.....how do they pick these sites?????????

13. djpk69

djpk69 TS Member

Goes back to Roman times...if you want to defeat any enemy......make them TRAVEL to YOU.

14. DoubleAuto

Jim, weather seems to be a big deal with Ohio State and Big Ten Fans. Maybe they should concentrate more on getting better football players, better coaches and play more out of conference quality teams. Just what football fans want, "three yards and a cloud of snowflakes". Just curious Jim, did Art win or lose money on the game? He may have bet on the Bengal Tigers and been the lone Buckeye winner. Buckeyes, nuts on a tree, somehow seems appropriate,

15. crusha

crusha TS Member

Double Auto,

LSU is a better team than Ohio State...but they cannot say they are the best team in the nation, because they didn't play the real #1 coming into that game.

I don't know who the real #1 should have been...but it sure wasn't Ohio State. Once again, we get robbed of seeing a true national championship game between the two best teams.

As is obvious to everyone, the system needs to be changed...but that ain't going to happen. So we're left to wonder.

As for your ill-spirited exchange with Jim Forsbach...Jim is a classy guy, who just "happens" to have a Grand American Clay Target Champion ring on his finger.

But you're just a motor-mouth.

buzzy

16. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Loosing the big game 2 years in a row to me casts doubt on them being the "best" team in the nation. I believe they simply got out played by a better team.

Jim

17. bertonernie

bertonernie TS Member

No hd,

The Grand is in VEGAS.

look at the numbers, nobody wants to go to the "ANTI-GUN STATE".

Besides, sparta cannot compare to VEGAS, what happens in VEGAS stays in VEGAS.

The Grand IS IN VEGAS, if you backwood vandalia-ites can't see it, 2BAD.

18. DoubleAuto

Thank you Buzzy for the compliment. Just good natured banter over college sports.
    Nothing ill-spirited towards Jim. He is a good Ohio State fan supporting his team and his league and I support the teams from the south. Looking forward to next year's college season and good luck to all teams. Anyway, have a nice day Buzzy and try to relax and enjoy life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.