1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

success for Obama!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by quicky, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quicky

quicky Member

Found something Obama is sucessful at: making Jimmy Carter look good! Sorry, that is the only thing I could come up with. Quicky

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

The liberals whine and cry about Rush wanting hussein's liberal policies to fail.

Well,,liberal pukes,,a 2006 poll showed a majority of the whine and cry liberals wanted Bush's policies to fail.

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Paladin,,,,It CAN'T be,,,,we would have heard about it on the _news_,,,,

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

It can be, and it was, big...

5. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Obama can't fart without a teleprompter.

6. fritzi93

fritzi93 TS Member

I think the comparison with Carter is actually pretty apt. I remember Carter for his unbearably preachy, negative speeches. Since BO was elected, all his speeches (that I've seen) give me the same impression. The difference is, I always thought Jimmy was sincere.

7. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

I think Jimmy was sincere. I believe he was really a Christian but lacked enough conviction as to what was right and wrong to stand up to the Iranians and a few others. He came across as weak and cost us a lot in the area of foreign policy. I want to see some b*lls on the new pres and have him stand up to N.Korea, Iran, Afganistan, Venezuela, Cuba, hell....stand up to anyone other than those who he thinks he has a mandate over. (In my book 53% is not a mandate, it is a little more than a simple majority...it means that 47% still have some say in what goes on).

Praise the Lord and collect ammunition. (for target shooting and hunting, of course.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.