1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sub gauge hulls for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bdenny, Dec 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bdenny

bdenny Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have 55 gallon drums of 20,28 and 410 hulls for sale.Some are once fired others have been reloaded a couple of times but are in good shape,and I will pack extra just in case.These hulls are AA's HS and old style, STS and Premier.The 28 ga HS and old style are the hardest to seperate.If any interset let me know.I would guess 10.00 per 100 on 20 ga. 15.00 per 100 on 28 and 410.If this is to high please do not run this post in the ground either make an offer or go to next post.
    Thanks Bill

2. Gross Man

Gross Man Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

PM sent

3. Dpbrook

Dpbrook Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

PM sent

4. bdenny

bdenny Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Old style 28's sold out I have some 410 and 20's left once and twice fired,out of all 28's

5. goodlife

goodlife Member

0   0   0

I am interested in the old style Winchester AA .410s. Only if they are the black lettering.

6. bdenny

bdenny Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Out of 410's all I have left is 20 ga and they have been reloaded more than once .05 a piece

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.