1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Stupid Prank,,,,,somebody's going to get hurt....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Stupid Prank,,,,,somebody

Some CCW will take them to task,,,,,stupid kids......
  2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Idiots. Someone is going to fear for their life (with clearly proper justification) and cause them to die from acute lead poisoning.

Hopefully some teen will be severely beaten first, setting a good example of why you don't do stupid crap like this.
  3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Brilliant Idea. The ought to give first prize to the one who goes hom in a bag.

HM
  4. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

I am amazed at the height of stupidity that I see on almost a daily basis anymore. That has got to be one of the dumbest things that I have heard of in some time. They should allrst all three of them and charge them with felony armed robbery and give them something to think about for the next 10 or 15 years. Of course they would probably get off with a suspended sentence or something like that.

Thaat is why we have so many criminals running around loose now, no punishment.

John
  5. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Active Member

They are lucky they didn't get shot. What should be the punishment? Put them in a room with real hold up people from prison. Let them show them how tough they are.
  6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

If these kids have prior trouble with the law, convict them.

If they don't, make them watch a week's worth of autopsies, while explaining that could be them on the table.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.