1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stupid Media

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by dolphin77, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dolphin77

dolphin77 Member

Well, I thought the news media, especially TV, were stupid, and petie, and irresponsible in the way they asked and what they asked at presidential news conferences or briefings, during Bush admin, but after watching the first one today for the new president I have come to the conclusion that they (media) are just STUPID....WC

2. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

The Media are just whores for the Democrats, its that simple...Bill

3. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

Title of thread is a reduncancy.

4. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Bill1949: Please don't insult whores. At least, the whores, you know when you're getting screwed. Honestly, the media, overall is pathetic, lacking any honesty or integrity, and most important they lack objectivity. I hope they go out of business and only the honest survives. Darrell

5. bill1949

bill1949 Well-Known Member

Sorry whores, I didn't mean to equate you to media scum...Bill

6. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

You at least get a happy ending with a whore, with the media - nothing but misery.

7. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Today's my lucky day, I received a Nielson Rating package. Boy, are they going to be surprise how much of the History, Weather Channel, Military Channel, Investigative Discovery that I watch. Now for the bad news, no mainstream media stations that I turn on during a week except when my wife watches Dances With the Stars and/or American Idol. The mainstream news (excluding Fox News) will get a zero on my viewer ratings; I wish I could rate them less than zero. Revenge is sweet. Let us start respecting whores. Darrell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.