1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

stupid is contagious

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slipping into darkness, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

Parks now need to check I.Q. of people entering our parks, I see on the news some visitors wanted and up close look at a bison and threw a chuck of wood at it, causing them to get there a***s whipped. I'm sure some attorney will come forth to sue the park for harboring a dangerous animal! these clowns need to join the rest of there kind in D.C. what a piece of work.

2. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Its about time!! When the parks had to put up signs stating "Don't feed the bears" It was already on the down hill run!

3. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

It has nothing to do with IQ. It happens every year in Yellowstone. These folks never botherd to pay attention in school in two classes. One was English: the definition of Wild Animal, and the other Math/Physics: what happens when a 150lb object is impacted by a 2000 lb object moving at 30mph.
    They also do not read or understand DON'T FEED THE BEARS signs, you see it all the time and then they b***h when the park service puts the bears down.
    You cannot fix stupid.

4. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

One time, about 1963, our family took a trip to Yellowstone. We came to stop, when some cars front of us had stopped to look at the bears along the road. the car directly in front of us was a convertible with the top up. The bears came up to it, and those people were slipping food out the window to them. When they quit feeding them, two of the bears started clawing the car, and tore the top all to hell before those people drove off. It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. The top of that car looked like a rototiller had been run over the top of it. Charlie Henderson

5. Gun Dog

Gun Dog TS Member

I would venture to guess that most of these idiots that get attacked are Granola eatin Sandal wearin City boys that have never seen an animal bigger than a poodle before in their sheltered lives. I'd attack'em too!

6. W.R.Buchanan

W.R.Buchanan Member

I think the title of this thread pretty much says it all. "You can't fix stupid." if you think it is bad now just wait until the spawn of all of our newly aquired illegally entered southerners gets old enough to vote.

Hope I'm gone beofre then, or I'll probably die like my dad did. You see guys, He got so mad at an idiot one day he went home and had a heart attack. Was gone in 10 minutes.

Most idiots live a long time. because they are too stupid to know when to get mad.

That's the way politicians like it.

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.