1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Stuff for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by exnavy81, Jun 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Caeser Guerini, Impact Summit. It is in as new condition. There have been only a five boxes shot from it. There have been absolutely no modifications to the gun in any way. $6100 Firm I would prefer to sell it face to face. I will be at the Michigan State shoot all week. I will also be at Sparta during AIM weekend in early Aug. I also have a PFS stock for a K-80 I am asking $600, it is the old style converted to the new style. It has some minor tooling marks where the previous owner used pliars or something on it. I have a complete set of K-80 wood, standard grade with minor handling marks, it has adjustable comb and both the original comb and a soft comb. Asking $400. Lastly I have a brand new shell counter, the big add on baskets for wads and hulls, and the bucket style handle for PW re-loaders. Looking for $100. Drop me an e-mail and I can shoot some pics out to you and get you my contact number. I will bring anything you want to look at to the Michigan shoot.

2. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

0   0   0

Still have the CG Impact the K80 wood, and the PFS. The reloading accessories are sold!

3. trapshooter5

trapshooter5 Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey guys-nice stuff at good prices. Paul in Virginia

4. exnavy81

exnavy81 TS Member

0   0   0

K-80 Wood and reloading accessories sold. Still have a PFS, and the CG Impact Summit