1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Student expelled for refusing RFID chip

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Brian in Oregon, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    http://www.infowars.com/student-expelled-for-refusing-location-tracking-rfid-badge/

Bad enough making the student wear an RFID card that tracks her every move at school, but when the school administrators demand as a condition of allowing her back that the family cease its criticism and protest, that's not only a violation of their First Amendment civil rights by the government, but it is also a RICO Act conspiracy.

Test and video at the link.

2. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

Where are thc Aclu they should be all over this. If the student was black I bet ol al & jesse would be on this like stink on S*%t. If the school can track them why could"nt a sexual predator?

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

Sounds like more of this 'big brother' BS. Although the article said it was to control tardiness and truancy, it seems alittle overboard. Charlie

4. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Already covered in another thread.

5. Brian in Oregon

Not seeing another thread about student and RFID. What is the thread titled, because it sure ain't that.

6. lots of 24's

lots of 24's Member

I need to wear a badge to get in to my work every day. i need that same badge to move about the different rooms and buildings when I get there. The company calls it security. I call it a job, that I am glad to have, and no big deal at all. I see no difference here.

7. Brian in Oregon

The issue is you have a choice of working there or not.

Public education is mandated on students. It is a government decree. It only does not apply if you can afford to pay for a private education, which most cannot. So this provides a forced government decree to accept an RFID with your personal info.

Another issue is that RFID chips with your personal information are a security risk. It's not that difficult for someone to download the info from an RFID chip with a small scanner in their pocket. All you have to do is walk by them. Name, address, DOB and SS number is all they need for identity theft.

But even if we overlook the above, an even more serious issue is that the government has made, as a condition of the student returning to school, a censorship decree to family. They must agree to not protest or speak badly about the RFID issue. This is a clear violation of their First Amendment rights. And since it was a group of government officials involved in this decision, it may also be a RICO Act conspiracy. I am much more alarmed by this government censorship than the RFID issue. It's an entirely different can of worms and is much more serious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.