1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Student Arrested for Wearing an NRA T Shirt?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by SBray, Apr 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SBray

SBray Active Member

Well, not really, it was for inciting a riot (disrupting the school)!

He was not making a scene and it sounds like the teacher created the disturbance.

I just saw this incident on Bill O'Reilly. (I will agree the kid needs to get a haircut.)

Steve

2. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

What are schools doing these days? Promoting intolerance?

The Statue of Liberty would shed a tear if she could...

3. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

From what I read, it was all teacher caused, period.

4. shadow

shadow Active Member

Is anyone surprised that the unionized teacher was the cause of the problem ? She and most other teachers owe their soul to the administration.

5. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

He was arrested again yesterday, the news report said that another dozen or so also wore similar shirts , no info on of they were also arrested

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Shadow....are you reading the same article???????? Or just spreading hate???????

I didn't see anything about a union and the article I read it was a MALE teacher!!!!!

7. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Union or non union the teacher was and is an IDIOT!

8. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Schools are oh so "sensitive"...one principal was mildly peeved when I wore a nice Smith and Wesson sweatshirt that I purchased at their store back East. The shirt said "Magnum Cum Laude". I was then an employee of the LA City School District.

I told her that "My Auntie" gave it to me and that "Auntie" had gone to that school! She believed it. I liked to "pique" them sometimes, somehow I made it to retirement!

9. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

I wore a Molon Labe shirt on Friday to school. Had the Spartan mask and two AR's crossing behind it.

No one even flinched.

Must be different in PA or no one had the balls or what the hell the shirt was. They probably thought it was something from nike or Under Armor but i didn't care.

they all know I am a hick and when shit hits the fan they are always calling me to break it up so they leave me alone I guess.

some of the kids knew exactly what it was and said "nice shirt we are with you"!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.