1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stubblefield/Tyner Break 1st 200 straight

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bomber61, Apr 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Steve Subblefield (AKA Stubbie) and Jim Tyner (no nickname) both broke their first 200 straight's today at Redlands Shooting Park. Both of their 200's were top scores over the couple 199's in the event.

Steve Stubblefield won HOA champion over Jim Tyner in a 75 round shoot off.

Both of these guys are dear friends and I was lucky enough to watch both of them accomplish this milestone in their shooting careers.

Congratulations to my two friends.

Bomber

2. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Great job to both Steve and Jim. I got to shoot on Steve's squad and later watched Jim run them as well.....thanks for the lesson guys.... now maybe I can get mine soon!!!

Walt

3. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Thanks Walt. Being around and shooting with guys like you and Steve is what has made me work to get better.

JT

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Congratulations to both shooters! The shoot off had to be fun to watch. Fred

5. MEF

MEF TS Member

Congrats to the both of you! Are you sure JT didn't drop 3 targets somewhere?

6. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Walt took AA with a ... you guessed it.

7. airborne-shooter

airborne-shooter TS Member

Gary, the Bomber,, thanks for the good story and to my friends. Yes is is really hard to believe that Tyner/Stubblefield could both get lucky in singles at the right time and run those hard to break targets..... Well again thank You Terry for a great shoot.. I want to thank MR. Bill Hunter for the very nice pictures that he donated to the shoot.. I also want to tell everyone to touch base with Bill because someone rearended him on his way to Redlands, and he said he only lost his scooter and had a few bruises.. Get well and we all hope to see you next time at Redlands... Thank you all.. Steve Stubblefield

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.