1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stubbies wife passes away,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hauxfan, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear it.

My condolences to Stubbie and to the rest of the family.

Hauxfan!

2. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

She and her family nad friends our in my thoughts

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Sorry to hear of his loss also

Foghorn

4. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Stubbie - You, your family and friends have our sincere condolences. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers. May she Rest In Peace. John in Iowa

5. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Please accept my deepest condolences. I just lost my wife of 18 years 7 weeks ago and I can feel your sorrow and your grief as well as I feel my own. While everyone will try to tell you that it will get easier with time, I have to say that, after 7 weeks, I don't feel any different than I did the day she passed away. It's not going to be easy to rebound from a tragedy like this, but, my grief counselor keeps telling me that time will make the pain easier to take, and some sort of relief will come in time..... I'm truly sorry for your loss. May the good Lord watch your back, and reside deep in your heart, during what is a very heart breaking time..........Dan Thome (Trap2)

6. Release Trigger

Release Trigger Member

John,

So sorry to hear of your loss, we are all thinking of you and your family at this sad time.

God bless, keep your chin up and in time hope to see you round the traps.

Gary Kennerson.

Sydney, Australia.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Sorry to hear of your loss, losing a Mate is like losing part of ones self ... Condolances to the family and friends ... WPT ... (YAC) ... (USA) ...

8. green fingers

green fingers TS Member

I am sorry to hear about your loss John. All the people here at Canterbury Trap are thinking about you.

9. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy and prayers going out from Ohio to you, Stubbie, family and friends. Lost my Mate in 2005 and the memories are good, and yours I'm sure will sustain you. God bless.

Janet Fritch

10. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry. My prayers are with you.

11. Stubbie

Stubbie TS Member

I must say that Trapshooters are wonderful people. I was amazed to see this post on T/S.com.
    I was wondering how people found out and sent condolences to me about the passing of my beautiful Vicki on August31. It has been hard to accept and with our 46th anniversary on September 15th it is going to be a hard day again.

My thanks to Jim H,Hauxfan, Peter J,Garry K,and Russell, some who I know personally and to all the others for their condolences who I may meet one day.

Janet I met you at the Iowa state shoot in 1999, Aussie Ray & Pat are our very good friends they live in our home town.

My condolences to Dan(Trap2)on your loss so sorry.

May God Bless you all

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.