1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STS Hulls for Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by pdq, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

I have 1,000 once fired 12 guage STS hulls for sale. They've never been on the ground. Cost is .05/ea plus shipping if I ship them or .04 ea if you pick them up. I'm 20 miles west of Philadelphia. Shipping is by whatever means you prefer.

Pete

2. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

Where 20 miles west of Philadelphia? Approximate location so I can figure traveling mileage.

Thanks,
    Craig

3. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

0   0   0

Pete, if you don't get them sold to a ts.com'er, bring them to WCGC Sunday and I will buy them......Zap

4. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Craig:

Newtown Square, outside of West Chester.

Pete

5. pdq

pdq Member

0   0   0

Zap:

They are yours. Will PM you.

Note to others -- I'll be selling these on a regular basis.

Thanks for looking.

Pete

6. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

Shoot me an email next time. I can pick up. Looking for 1k to 2k at a shot.

Thanks,
    Craig

7. reddeath

reddeath TS Member

0   0   0

The only thing we are shooting right now is a local winter league and practice just 100 rounds per person a week. But I supply reloaded ammo for me and three kids I got into the sport. That is 400 rounds a week! My hulls are starting to give under the stress. Now keep in mind I said that is what we shoot now! Come the spring me my son and his two friends shoot a summer league, AIM practice and ATA registered targets. That could easily add up to 1000+ rounds just in a week. So please notify me next time.

Thanks,
    Craig

8. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

0   0   0

Pete, got the PM and replied via PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.