1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STS Green and Gold Nitro Hulls

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by shoot2win, Feb 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shoot2win

shoot2win TS Member

I have been going through all of my junk around the house looking to make room. I cannot believe how many of these hulls (once fired) I have accumulated, it's crazy!
    Is there any market for these hulls...these are the ones that Remington currently uses (these are NOT Gun Club hulls)?
    If so, what is a going price?
    Thanks.

2. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

No they are garbage. I will however pay the shipping of that garbage if you would be so inclined to package it up, and ship it. Let me know by PM. Jon

The going rate seems to be .05 per hull. They will be even in more demand if Remington does not offer rebates this year.

3. Border Bandit

Border Bandit Well-Known Member

Nice try Flyn. The going rate is 4C per clean straight once fired never hit the ground hulls + shipping. They've gotta be clean an mousie turd free.

best...mike

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

WRONG! 3 cents for green and 2 cents for gold. Unless of course they are the older style that say Remington-Peters on the plastic near the hull base. Those are free. Gun clubs are free. AAs are free. Yo pay to get rid of Kemens rios and top guns.

5. larrystrollo

larrystrollo Member

Gotta agree with Flyn. That's the going rate. Used to be 4cents, and if you keep an eye out you might be able to find that, but it has crept up to 5cents.

6. Coyote128

Coyote128 Member

How many do have? And where are you located
    I am interested

Steve

7. tanda1

tanda1 Active Member

Plenty to be found at 4 cents once shooting season rolls around. Perhaps the claimed 25% increase is a seasonally adjusted price for those looking to quell cabin fever with marathon sessions at the reloader. Rapid swings in market prices are almost always the result of the impulsive and impatient.

8. Jim Bradbury

Jim Bradbury Member

Stl Flyn has it correct at leasthere in the NW the going rate is 5 cents per bhull and some are even getting 6 cents per hull. At the grand the gut who shows up from eastern Washington will buy you empties back from you for 4 cents per hull. He then bags thema nd sells them for 6 cent each to anyone who wants them.
    Jim Bradbury

9. shoot2win

shoot2win TS Member

I dunno, they are awful pretty to look at.

I tell you what, for now, I can cut 500 loose and I did see another thread where some guy got $.05 ea. I am in Baltimore 21212...I can ship (if I have to) or if someone is fairly close, meet half way. It's "one" buyers call.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.