1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STS, AA Old style, AAHS 123ga for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by superxjeff, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

AA's are .04 cents plus freight from 97405

STS are 5 cents plus freight from 97405

Hulls weight just about 2 pounds per hundred with the box and packing. I will ship whatever way you want. Flat rate boxes hold about 420 hulls and ar 15.00 anywhere in the United states. If you want to look for cheraper options for shipping please be my guest and let me know what way is the most cost effective.

It seems from Oregon that the USPS Priority mail is about the same as UPS ground and gets to you much quicker. PM me here if you have any intrest.

I have more hulls then I can count. Many, many thousands. Jeff

2. vet62

vet62 TS Member

0   0   0

Where are you located?

3. meter37525

meter37525 TS Member

0   0   0

I'm interested in a couple thousand STS once fired hulls, If you got them I will take them. It looks like I'm not far from you and could arrange to have them picked up. Let me know if you can supply them. Thanks Kevin

4. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jeff, you have a PM. I am interested in your old style AAs. John

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

all hulls are sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.