1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stringer Clinic in Enicott, Washington

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Derek Stringer, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

Hello to all. I'm proud to announce that I am going to be conducting a clinic at the Endicott Gun Club March 31st and April 1st. Sorry for the short notice to anyone who is interested. Shooters have the option of a one or two day clinic. There are several shooters signed up with openings available. Clinic prices are $125.00 for one day $200.00 for two. Clinics will start at 8:00 am Saturday morning. If you are interested in attending you can contact me at:

Derek Stringer
    (406)498-0330

If there is no answer please leave your name and number, including area code, in the message and I'll be sure to get back to you.

2. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

3. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

4. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

5. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

Howdy Derek,

What's keeping you around our neck of the woods? I missed the Camas this year so I didn't get to see your cheerfull face. I heard it was......fun : )

Hopefully we'll see you down the road.....maybe the Inland or sooner.

Take Care,

John Stephens

6. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

How are ya doing John? Well its all those good people over there, but after Camas last weekend its sure not good targets. lol. Consider it a god sent that you missed the camas. You'll see me down the road for sure, maybe the Hoppie? I'm not sure I'll be at the Inland this year. Well if I don't see you good luck and good shooting.

Respectfully, Derek Stringer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.