1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Strike Hold Lubricant

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Force Break, Jun 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

Some of my high power shooting friends are using a lube called Strike Hold and are raving about it for use on their M1's and AR's. Is anyone out there using it on their trap guns,and how do you like it?
    Head down and keep swinging!!

2. chipking

chipking TS Member

MK that can apply to so many things that we as Trapshooters, Golfers, Fishermen Etc. JUST MUST HAVE.

However as an overweight, ole fart can I just get up, walk to the bathroom to clear my head or make room for the cold drink, get the cold drink and read it????

--- Chip King ---

3. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

MK what is wrong with you? Legit question, if you are ignorant as your answer just admit it.

4. dudleyone

dudleyone TS Member

Force Break, before you get your panties in a bunch why don't you try the search feature on this forum. You will find the question is asked at least once a week about what is the best lube (also 7 1/2 or 8s, who has the best deal on....., and my favorite K80 vs. Perazzi). If your high power buddies think it is the greatest since sliced bread, my bench rest pals favor another lube. Point is you won't find any answer here, or most other forums, that are ANYTHING BUT PERSONAL OPINION.

5. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

panties un-bunched...

6. HDLLLIII

HDLLLIII Member

Independent lab test? Can he use a Union Lab instead?

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

might be good for 1100s and 391s. I think a break open gun would wear this stuff in a days shooting. Prob not gaul, but little to convince me that it will equal Wheel bearing grease on pins and radiuses.

8. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

I didn't ask if it is the best lube. Please read the origional post. Is anyone using the stuff and your opinion. Pretty simple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

strike hold reviews