1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

...stream of consciousness intensity...

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by joe kuhn, May 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

DeVault newsletter says to hang out with positive shooters. I'm not that positive. Can I turn into one? Sure. It's my problem anyway. Perfect gun hold. Move slightly right, then left, then back to the spot just below house lip. Look over gun for target. Pull. See where it's going. Eyes locked. Repeat position of gun in relation to where looking. Move into it. Smoke. Watch 4 other targets. Again. Easy. Start with perfect hold. Your target, miss, doesn't matter. My target. Perfect gun hold. Where is it? Move to repeat position of gun in relation to glare spot with target in the middle. Smoke. Nice day, doesn't matter. Globe around my time for a target. My little slice, plenty of time for everybody else too. Talking to friends but keep my globe alive. Back to the line. Perfect hold. Smoke. Yardage? Ok. Same problem. Start with perfect hold, but a little lower. Local big dog, doesn't matter. Get on it.

This was basically it. Not that hard with good results at 16s except for 2 yardage rounds:

25, 22 (25 yards), 25, 23 (21 yards), 25, 25.

Good day. Made a new friend. Said I was showing off after last round. Funny! Dominate my target. Said he could see the intensity. You bet. My target, your target. He shot is first straight. Found a patch for him in my tool box. Nice guy. My target. It's selfish, but you get yours too so no problem. Weather was perfect. Actually there was some wind but not as much as the other day. Doesn't matter. Seeing targets works. Domination of targets on the line. Easy to move to target. Get on it. Hey, here it comes.

Smoke it. Pay attention. Get ready. Really see it.

2. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Nice shooting Joe

3. joe kuhn

Thanks Dave. Breakfast with Holga, the mom in the house, then maybe to the range on the way to Grandma's. Plenty of time to get it all in.

4. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Sounds like you've mastered the repetition of a subconscious function conscientiuosly. Congratulations. The sky's the limit. Good luck.

5. joe kuhn

There's this globe I can put around my target time. With the right awareness/intense looking, it works pretty well. Have my own internal 'stuff' to deal with in terms of domination/sharing. Noticed there was plenty of machanics as well. It's like a vacation from everything else in life. A little world. Time stops. It's wierd. You either smoke it or you don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.