1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Strausstown, PA shoot to be held next Saturday?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JTEA, Mar 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JTEA

JTEA Member

Today I heard discussion regarding the typical 4th Saturday shoot at Strausstown, PA. It was mentioned that there had been some kind of disagreement or loss of staff which may result in next Saturday's shoot being canceled. Someone also stated that they would have to be holding it and they were planning the 90 minute drive.

How about some clarification for those interested, may help maintain a good turnout.

Thanks in advance, JT

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

The word I also received is "it's done-gone"!!

3. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

What's the word on the Ham Shoot on Good Friday? I won't be able to attend this year but a lot of my friends are planning on going.

Rich in Indiana

4. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

I'm working on it and will report when I have info!!

5. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

Bailey's ham shoot for good friday was moved to valley view gun club when he was removed from the board at strausstown.

6. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

I need to make things clear-strausstown still held their own good friday shoot after Bailey left,but he then went to valley view and they agreed to allow him to hold his own good friday ham shoot at their club.Most of his friends traveled to valley view and many shot both strausstown and valley view. Both are run pretty much the same.

crab

7. Shootist333

Shootist333 TS Member

just called a friend he said they checked it out and shoot is on for sure. i am glad to hear it they give good hams and a nice shoot. I will be there. its only 797 miles away bringing lucky L and his pickup to bring hams home with. LOL see you guys there

Gary in Il.

8. Shootist333

Shootist333 TS Member

the shoot is on good friday

9. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Hey Gary.....is that lucky Luto or lucky Larry? You can't go wrong with either one if you want to bring home the meat!!!!

I'll be on the road driving my 600miles to get home on Good Friday so I won't be able to shoot till Sunday at Oxford. Hope to see you guys there.

Rich in Indiana

10. Shootist333

Shootist333 TS Member

hey rich both of them are going that's why we need the pick up . can't you get a paa day sure going to miss you

gary in Il.

11. OGC Director

OGC Director TS Member

Gary

I have all my vac. time scheduled to get home once a month. As much as I would like to be there for the ham shoot I'll have to pass. Hope to see you at Oxford on 4/4.

Rich in Indiana

12. Shootist333

Shootist333 TS Member

rich I was just thinking you ran a 100 up there last year and got beat out of the hat 3 out of 4 times didn't ya. hell being at the ain't it lol

gary in Il.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.