1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

stop payment on that check!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by The Stive, May 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Stive

The Stive Member

Amen to that!! They are not our friends. They take our money and only pretend
    to be a helpful friend. I would not trust any information that they give us.
    If anyone believes that they did not know that Osoma was living in that
    compound, then they are foolish. Cut the money off and tell them that we will
    come after the bad guys if the harbor them. John

2. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

All true except one thing

They have nuclear weapons- and what happens if they start selling them?

So maybe we cut them by half or something

Regards from Iowa

Gene

3. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

as Gene says, they have nukes....that's why we want to remain "friends" with them as long as they have nukes. If we leave them be and cut off all aid to them, the very next day they will be out on the street taking the highest bidder for their nukes and associated technology. Addtionally, we use $$$ aid to prop up their puppet gov't. If they didn't have our monetary support, those puppets in the gov't would fall quickly and you would have these religous/extremist wingnuts in charge of the country...a country with nukes...

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I don't have any love for Pakistan and don't agree with all the money we give to many countries. One of the things that I have heard that I believe is wrong it that Pakistan knew where he was at. Look at all the criminals in the US that are hunted continouusly and most are caught by accident. I have lived in other countries as well and you never know what's going on around you. Even here in the small community in which I live we did not know that there was a training camp to train for hire fighters until just recently and it had been there for 10 years. It covered an area of 50 acres and had a ten foot barbed wire topped fence and was in the middle of no where with only one road reading up to it. You should know how hard it is to keep a secret as some one will just have to talk about it eventually. Jackie B. Retired USAF Intelligence

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Stop all the checks to foreign countries and see how they will start being our friend . We could wipe out them all in 5 minutes if we had too .

6. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

We are the ONLY remaining (but struggling) super power. Our armed forces are second to none and far superior to those of other countries.

Still, we spend trillions on foreign aid to other countries. Some is humanitarian aid, which is needed but are other countries doing the same? Still, we are hated by much of the world, not just the nut-case, Muslim extremists and other middle-easterners. Question: What kind of a religion is it that quietly tolerates the extremist activities of their members? Would the Jewish, Catholic or Protestant faiths accept activities that extremist Muslims conduct? I think not.

What do we gain with foreign aid? Might it not be better to be feared like the Soviet Union was rather than be pseudo-respected (and envied or hated) as we are now?

Rollin

7. quartering

quartering Active Member

we'd wipe ourselves out by wiping them out. everything we take for granted every day is either foreign made, foreign grown or foreign serviced. good luck with it

8. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Instead of aid, just buy the nukes from Paki till they are all gone. Tehn tell 'em to kiss butkis.

HM

9. post9

post9 TS Member

"we'd wipe ourselves out by wiping them out. everything we take for granted every day is either foreign made, foreign grown or foreign serviced. good luck with it"

Who's fault is that? I try to buy as many American made things as I can, but some things are impossible. You ever try to buy American made socks? I can't find them. Does that mean we can't make them here? Not at all. This place is in a huge mess.
    If they were made here, they would cost 3 times as much(I'd still buy them). Have you ever wondered why that is? Insurance, taxes, price of fuel/gas, unemployment, wellfare just to name a few. We brought it on ourselves. More, more, more, It's the American way.
    We should stop paying all foreign countries, no matter if it's aide or we owe them. Trade corn for oil, a bushel for a barrel.
    There is nothing we get from other countries that we can't get or make here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.