1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stop Complaining about the Economy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Pony Keg, Jan 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pony Keg

Pony Keg TS Member

The basic problem here is that 90% of you do not understand the BIG PICTURE. So. I will make it easier for all of you to handle. Vote for me as President and here is what I will do. I will explain it to you later.

1) Abolish the 2nd ammendment and remove all firearms from the public because they kill children. And I need to have TOTAL control to inforce my plan for total fairness.

2) Abolish the 1st ammendment and put the control of all the media in the hands of the government because it will treat the news fairly.

3) Revise the minimum wage to $20.00 per hour and have a MAXIMUM wage of $20.00 per hour. All the rest of the money is to be handed to the Government so it can take care of the people from cradle to grave. This way life will be fair and the rich cannot get richer while the poor and middle class struggle.

4) Institute manditory work labor camps for the unemployed. 0% unemployment means that everyone has to work so labor is totally fair.

5) Forfit all property and corporations to control by the government. This way the corporations cannot be greedy and take all of our money anymore. There can be no more windfall profits the government will have the money. Which it knows how to spend better than any American.

6) Build nice 3 bedroom apartments for everyone provided by the government. This way there can be no more envy that someone has a nicer or larger home because that just is not fair.

7) Make the public display of religion punishable by death since everyone is offended by someone elses religion. This will be fair to everyone.

8) All the auto companies have to make the same type of cars. Everyting has to be the same so it will be fair to all.

This is what our Country needs. Far to long have the greedy corporations taken all the money. There has to be fairness in everything. Never again will someone be left behind because he was unlucky. Our country believes in TOTAL FAIRNESS for everyone.

Therefore elect me as your next President and I will make everything Fair for Everyone.

Thank You

Mr. Eutopia

2. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I think Karl Marx had a name for that kind of utopia.

He called it communism.

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

4. smartass

smartass TS Member

Hey, Pony, maybe you've been hanging around with sammie and his alters too long.

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    How soviet of you.

6. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

We don't have to change anything here to enjpy that kind of government. All we need do is move to Sweden.

Morgan

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Adolph, I thought you and Eva committed suicide in the bunker!

HM

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.