1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen Trap Guns

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by RGilmore, Jun 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RGilmore

RGilmore TS Member

The following trap guns were stolen from the Capital City Gun Club, Bismarck, ND on June 3. Beretta Silver Pigeon II O/U 32 in soft top comb, serial #P63095B, Ljutic Mono Trap, single 34 in barrel, soft top comb, serial #1356. If you happen to run across either of these call Jeff at 701-255-3065 or cell 701-220-8513. Thanks much!

2. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Get a rope.

Hope you get them back. Make sure if you have gun shows in the area go over them with a fine tooth comb.

I got one back for a friend that way, and it was 70 miles away. but the thief was a local guy.

HM

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

DD, send David a copy of your stolen guns listed for the stickie (Stolen List)at the top of the discussion page. It will remain there for people to check stolen numbers. This post will fall off the shelf too soon!

I hope you get you guns back guy!!

Hap

4. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Only thing worse than a theif is a child molester

5. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

I rate Vandals as being worse than thieves. A thief might put the stuff to good use and or might sell it to feed himself or family, a vandal just destroys stuff for fun

6. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Make a flyer with the stolen gun info and pass around the flyers to every pawn and gunshop within a good driving distance (if you have the time and gas $$$ to spend driving around).

7. Crunch

Crunch Member

I'm in Fargo and will be looking out for them. The pawnshops here must report those types of purchases to law enforcement. Hope we get em.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.