1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen Shooting Items

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Pat that makes me sick to think of how you must feel. I can't stand someone who takes something from somebody else. That is the ultimate invasion of your privacy. I hope some way some how they are caught and taken care of in the harshest manner possible.----Matt

2. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

My sympathy to you. Had the exact same thing happen a year ago. In add'n to my shooting bag, They also took my John Storm jacket. Also had custom ear plugs in my bag in add'n to the Decots and other stuff. They also cleaned out the center counsel and glove box. What really pisses me off is you know they had no use for most of it and probably threw most of it away. I'm relatively sure they were kids on foot as they left 6 flats of trap loads behind. Also got away w/ my Zeis Binoculars. Probably were able to pawn that for some good $$$.

3. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

same thing happened to me a couple of years ago. i asked the police officer if they would take finger prints? he started laughing and said that i must be watching to many cop shows on tv. i had some of my items etched with my initials and i still never got them back. i hope you get your items back and they catch the thieves.
    steve balistreri

4. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Here's a bump to the top. Sorry to hear about this Pat. Having stuff stolen is a real pisser.

Are you sure your wife didn't do it? :)

JT

5. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Pat I know what you feel about being ripped off. Some facts about it is that they didn't steal a gun so chances are that if they did get caught they wouldn't go to jail. Most of the car breakins are because the thief could see something they knew they could steal in the car. I know it's not always easy to do but one shouldn't leave anything visable in the car cause the kids will break in and steal it. I hope you will get back your belongings but a harsh reality is that most of those items were probably thrown away when the kids or thieves found out they wouldn't be easily sold. Good luck with it and you are not alone with your anguish. Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.