1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen PW loader

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by over the hill, Nov 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Three years next month my house was entered and numerous items stolen.
    Among the items taken was a PW 800 B loader Ser# 17918. Loader has the shortened dies and new style crimp. Like new condition. Standard shot and powder tubes.

Also taken was a SKB 7300 20ga. barrel Improved cylinder and numerous other shooting supplies that are probably insignificant because of ID reasons.

Any leads greatly appreciated Thanks Gerald

2. Big Jack

Big Jack Well-Known Member

Where are you located, Gerald? I don't think that stuff will travel far with all the folks watching e-bay and the other sites.

Big Jack

3. over the hill

Thanks Big Jack. Items were stolen from Columbus, Ohio area (Westerville)
    About 15,000 in all. Suspect is a real estate broker.
    Anyone reading this thread and selling a house beware. Hide your items of value. Refuse a walk thru by groups of agents. People may be creditable but you never know what they may say to someone else.

Its also very hard to prove stolen items especially gun related items.

I have original 800B box and bill of sale. Fortunately no guns were present.

Thanks for your interest everyone......Gerald

4. lumper

lumper TS Member

If items have not been found or people charged in a 3 year time frame it is a lost hope anything will ever be recovered or anyone found to charge with the crime.

5. over the hill

Right you are lumper. I am hoping something I can identify will show up.

Its the non gun related items that hurt. I can buy a 800B anytime but a 40 year collection of clock and watchmaking tools cant be replaced.

Police said Atlanta is one hotbed of stolen goods. Comments from police were rather interesting to my attorney. "We have bigger fish to fry".

Thanks Gerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.