1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen Leo BT99 in Indiana

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by spritc, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spritc

spritc Active Member

I went to the Indy 1500 Gun and Knife show today in Indianapolis and talked with a dealer/friend, who bought a Leo grade BT99 from Indiana Gun Club. He stopped at a bank on his way home and when he came back to his truck the driver's side window was broken and the BT99 was gone. The bank's surveilance camera picked-up a black male breaking into the truck. It is suspected this individual followed the friend from Indiana Gun Club to the bank. I don't have the ser.#, but if you suspect an individual has this shotgun, please inform your local law enforcement. Those in Indiana and surrounding States should be aware. If I receive more information I will post it.

Thank you,
    Steve

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Hope it is found and the thief is strung up by his ball's I don't care if he is black or white when it comes to a thief there is no difference in what color or what they are they are to me!!
    [​IMG]

Just a Swinging !!!

Foggy

3. Bvr Tail

Bvr Tail Well-Known Member

Any idea on the number of the "Leo", and maybe a better discription? They all have his own number on them.

Danny

4. spritc

spritc Active Member

I've requested the ser.# through a friend of the friend and will post it when I receive it.

Thanks,
    Steve

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.