1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen ID?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by darr, Sep 16, 2013.

1. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Stolen ID. Really? Did anyone notice besides me that they announced that the gunman at the Naval Yards had a stolen ID before they even announced his name? Then they announced that they were looking for 2 other guys besides the dead killer. Then they announced the killer's name and said he was a civilian contractor. Which obviously means that he had some sort of clearance. Then they announced who it was and said that he was a civilian contractor that worked for the Navy. Then they hand the case to the FBI in my opinion to control the message. Then they found the white guy but were still looking for a black guy. The gunman had supposedly learned to speak Thai and then went to Thailand. Then he came back and killed people.

Much like the Boston bombers he went out of the States and came back and killed people. I am not a conspiracy theorist. Check all my previous threads. But he had a mysterious cohort and he was searching for religion and then he went overseas and came back and killed people. Am I reading more into this than there is?

I'm just thinking out loud.

Darr

2. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Previously arrested for two gun related offenses, latest report on TV news. HMB

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

OK, calm down. In a situation like this there are leaks and off the record statements that get picked up and published immediately because the reporters and media are desperate to get the first whack at telling the folks. Truth often takes a back seat in these cases.

Waiting for the correct information puts you in last place in the media biz.

HM

4. flashmax

flashmax Well-Known Member

Reminds me of the Fox 'reporter' Doug Mckelway when Cwmn Giffords was shot. He said that the only way the gunman could possibly have gotten so many rounds off was that he MUST have used a Fully Automatic weapon. These talking heads aren't even close to smart. They are just fast talkers capable of filling airtime. Julie Banderas and Greg Jarret are piss ignorant pokealongs that got EVERYTHING wrong the day the Navy SEAL's took out the Pirates. They ( EVERY REPORTER ) got it wrong with the Boston Bombers device. I am losing my faith in ANY 'news' organ telling "WE, the RUBES" any sort of objective truth. All 'news' is biased.

Don T