1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STOLEN GUNS (NW Pennsylvania)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by pyrdek, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Please go to the Link to see a list of guns stolen in Northwestern Pennsylvania last week. If you happen to spot any of the items listed please contact the Pennsylvania State Police at the Meadville station. The number and Trooper to contact is listed on the page. If you are in the area, feel free to print the list and post it in all appropriate locations in your area.

Stolen Gun List

2. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

A fellow trap shooter was burglarized a few years back and it was in progress while he pulled in the driveway. There was a senorita in a van in the driveway and while he approached to ask what she needed, the boy friend (juan) was inside doing his thing. She told him she was in the area looking for someone on his road that was selling a puppy, he replied he could not help her. As he went into his house Juan came around the back of the house to get into the van as he knew what was going on. It took my friend about 5 minutes to figure out what happened when he seen a broken window in the basement, and by the time the state police arrived 20 minutes went by. Nothing was taken, but he immediately went out to buy a gun safe.

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

If you have pictures and serial numbers of these guns, you at least stand a chance of finding them! Without serial numbers???

I know your feelings first hand losing about all my guns to a THIEF several years back! Through the serial numbers I'd logged, I did get two model 12s back years later. Hope you find the thief and your guns too!!

Hap

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Did she find a puppy ????

6. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

The serial numbers would help, but the tag number of the van would mean a bit more. I'll be sure to call 911 if I see any of those guns, regardless of serial number, at my next gun show. Matter of fact, I have a 12 gauge Model 12 and a Remington .22 in my safe. I'll call 911 immediately.

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

The serial numbers would help, but the tag number of the van would mean a bit more. I'll be sure to call 911 if I see any of those guns, regardless of serial number, at my next gun show.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.