1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen Guns. Could these be yours!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Jack, May 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I shot sporting clays with the Social Shooting club today and ran accross this posting. Thought it would help to get the info out. Jackie B.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Recovered Stolen Property - Bullock County Alabama

There have been two rifles, a camo 308 and a camo 300 Win., recovered and suspected as stolen. Have any of you had these rifles stolen? Please contact me if so and I'll get you in touch with the proper folks for recovery.

Joe Whatley 334-657-2027

2. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

Wouldn't they be in the registry? I had some stolen in 1989, they are still in it. I got a pistol back 5 years ago because of it.

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Had a smith model 36 stolen in 1986 & got it back last month

4. atombomb

atombomb TS Member

Damn... I was dreaming this was my Perazzi MX8, and Holland and Holland
    Badminton SXS that were stolen a few years ago..

5. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Sometimes guns are stolen by crooks and the owners aren't aware their guns are even gone for months at a time! Having a police report with the serial number to go by may be out of the question and the gun may not have been reported as stolen yet! If these guns were confiscated from crooks, there's a good chance someone is missing their guns!!

Hap

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.