1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stolen guns Baumont Tx

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CLP101, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CLP101

CLP101 TS Member

Not sure where this thread belongs, but my brother lives near Beaumont Tx and had all of his guns stolen while he was out of town. Thought maybe some of you in that area may have seen some of them for sale recently. There was a Colt King Cobra .357 Stainless, Browning BLR .325 WSM, Savage 99 in .243, Thompson Contender with .223 & 45-70 bbls. Along with a.few others. If this is inappropriate for here i appologize, but just a way I thought I could maybe help him. Feel free to email me anonymously or otherwise. Thank you. Chrispurcell1@msn.com

2. goatskin

goatskin TS Member

if you can mail me the ser# and full descriptions, I can get them to gunshops down hiway 59, South of Houston, towards Mexico.

Bob

3. psfive

psfive Member

Here check this site it could be helpful. You may need to copy and paste it. http://www.stolenweapon.com/Stolen-Gun-Home.html Paul in Nebraska.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.