1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stoeger Condor 26" 12ga IC & M Great Shape

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by luv_the_huskers, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv_the_huskers

luv_the_huskers TS Member

0   0   0

Hello my name is John and I have one very nice used Stoeger Condor ,over under , 12 ga, 3" chambers, 26" Vent Barrel, screw in chokes one IC & one M. Chokes use Browning Invector threads. Wood is nice, no cracks or splits and the bluing is very nice. Mechanically in top notch condition. I will ship once I receive your FFL and payment. FFL must accept from an individual. Looking to get $290 shipped.

luvthehuskers_2012_2804.jpg

luvthehuskers_2012_28041.jpg

luvthehuskers_2012_28042.jpg

luvthehuskers_2012_28043.jpg

luvthehuskers_2012_28044.jpg

luvthehuskers_2012_28045.jpg

2. luv_the_huskers

luv_the_huskers TS Member

0   0   0

Stoeger Condor 26

Sold...That was fast. Thanks guys.

Thread Status: