1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Stockton ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, Programs & Results' started by Guy, Apr 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

It's time for a rule change.....it makes sense.....everybody should agree....when an unusual and almost embarrassing occurrence takes place.....a new rule must be created. So I say, when a player shoots a 7 on the front, it should be impossible to win HOA.....really? Impossible you say? Can't happen, you think? It ain't right, you know? Wanna bet?

But us chumps had our chances today.....it was a day ANYBODY could have won.....and it would not have taken much......right? Just an extra target or two added to our miserable scores.....would have been enough......BUT NOoooo......not us. Limpskis, weak, pathetic, itsy bitsy......

All you can do is tip your hat, and shake your head......and know that you are never out of the game. Ever. So remember, "GO THE DISTANCE"......I love that movie.....but the best line is "No Ray, it was you."

Mr. 7 on the front Dave Alcoriza took, no, stole HOA from you guys (myself included).....well we really just handed it to him......I'll bet he was chuckling all the way home. His 20 paid $450.....it ain't right...

Tom took the front for $270, and 2nd place $180 was split between Eric and Dave.

Better hope that Mr. Peck was just a flash in pan today......if he has come out of his slump, we're in trouble......he won the back alone to the tune of $270.
    There was a 4 way split of second place.....Bert, Roy, John, and Ron split up $180.

At the request of of Mr. Panetta, we tried a $10 Lewis purse for those that did not get paid in the regular purse......so Herb, Joe, Guy, Otto, John, and Ken all got a taste.

I called it.....Dave Petrychka won the Miss and OUT to the tune of $480.....but he's a poor tipper. That's about the biggest pot we've had in awhile.

Let me know what you think....we can do that Lewis again if you want.

Next shoot is 4/14 at Martinez.Thanks for coming.

Guy
  2. little gambler

little gambler Member

Wait a minute. Joe suggested a "lewis purse" then won money in it? Something smells fishy.
  3. Guy

Guy Member

Rick.....you know Joe....always workin' it. But we watch him close, and let him think he's really doing something.

This Lewis was $10, 16 players.....paid three places.....and there were only three scores that did not get paid in the regular purse.....so all got paid something.......swappin' spit as usual.

Would liked to have enjoyed your money as well.

Guy
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.