1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stockton ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, Jan 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

Jan 29, 1998
    It was a different kind of day yesterday.....four regulars were out with a variety of ailments......four new players showed up......the man who brought ZZ's to Stockton came for the first time in two years and didn't know most of the players......and the real weird part of it was the very quiet day it was without the normal loud yuk from Misters Panetta, Belanger, Peck, and Schultz. I even thought I'd have a fair chance of making some money without them, but I stunk it up. As far as the rest of you that didn't show, we figure you just can't hold your drinks of New Years like you used to.....and spent the day listening to your wives laugh at you on the couch. Big Dogs? Doubtful. More likely.....whiners.

Here's the day:HOA = Tyler Carter 22 Paid $300.

Front 15 = 60% = $180 Split - Steve and Jennifer

40% = $120 Split - Ken, Eric, Curt, and Guy

Back 15 = 60% = $180 - David Petrycka

40% = $120 - Split - Roy, Eric, Dean

Miss and Out Roy and Dean split $230.

Next month will be a USA Team Selection Match Shoot. Those that want to shoot for the USHA perfect 30 purse must shoot 1 oz. loads. Personally, I'm going to try some 2 oz. loads....maybe then I'll break the 20 barrier.....then, if that don't work, 10 gauge here I come.

Thanks for showing up.

One more thing.....you guys didn't eat much yesterday.....so if you have any requests, let me know. We'll see what we can do for something different.

2. mike cain

mike cain Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Had a great time at the shoot. Appreciate meeting everyone, friendly crowd. Will return again when I am in the Bay area. Thanks for a goog time. Mike
  3. David P.

David P. TS Member

Aug 29, 2006
    Boy Mike it was a real surprise, not to mention a pleasure, to see you. I am glad you had an enjoyable day. Get your son hooked up with us. I think he would like it too. Until next time,
    David Petrychka
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.