1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stockton ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by Guy, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

I'm about out of quality conversation tonight....after today's wonderful, enchanting dance. It started out as a fine, flowing, easy-as-pie, sight to behold.....and then it slowly, ever so dastardly, it turned into another typical, gag-me-with-a-spoon, slap-me-please many times, pitiful, sorry-ass display of no talent, too old, I-want-my-mama shooting as I've ever seen......and then you guys got to shoot.....what'd I do?

So I apologize to Dave Alcoriza for giving him a win that really wasn't.....a payday he surely feels badly about.....I promise I'll never shoot a 1 on the last 5 again. I pppppromise.

Highlight of the day.....John Teresi, in case you don't know, can hardly stand up with a nasty bad back, sandbagged us all day until the miss and out....then proceeded to hammer us all. Nice goin' John....to the tune of $210

Here's the beef:

HOA David Alcoriza - 24 - paid $330

Front 15: First Guy - 14 - paid $200

Second Gary Farrote - 11 - paid $130

Back 15: First Gary Farrote - 12 - paid $200 Second - 10 - Ray Miller, Paul, Herb, and new player
    Kenny split $130.

Joe has decided to have a shoot at Martinez next Saturday. I'll get the program out tomorrow.

Thanks for showin' up.

Guy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.