1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stockton ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, Aug 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

Jan 29, 1998
    You know, sometimes I just don't understand you guys.....it's hard enough bringing in new players.....real men that will play the money.....take some good natured ribbing.....and fit in with the rest of us.
    And so.....we managed to find a new player recently and you felt like he would blend perfectly with all of us....he even made a fine showing last shoot, and came back to give us a shot at getting our money back, which we pretty much did....but nobody surely could have seen this coming......what happened??

NOW HE WON'T SHUT UP!!! Yabada...yabada....Which one of you jerks invited this hero?? Better still....what are we going to do about it?? Oh, jeez....yabada....yabada....my mother.

I knew it didn't feel right....I knew it was a mistake....I knew you guys would be sorry.....inviting my friend Rick Pratton. Yes, the Prick is with us now.....and won't we be sorry??? Remember....he used to call us little girls, panty waists, and shit like that....but at least he usually left us
    alone.....now what?

Ron can come anytime though.

Here's the results:

HOA: Tie - Eric and David A. - Split $570.

Front 15: 1st - Joe and I split $340

2nd - David Petchryka alone for $230.

Back 15: 1st - Ken Kirsten, Rick the prick, and Peck split $340

2nd - Mike Belanger and Ken Joseph split $230

Miss and Out: Eric and I split $470. (15 players, well, two players anyway)

19 purse players, and 10 got paid something....nice day.

One more thing....I think there's some common DNA somewhere between Herb and Peck....they belly-ache all day, and still manage to get to the pay window....one or the other.

Next week Martinez on Saturday 8/13.....teriyaki chicken BBQ lunch....then Sunday 9/4 back at Stockton.

Don't know about you, but I laughed alot today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.