1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stockton ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, Jun 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Member

For you weenies that thought it would rain today......you missed a fine day.....there was so much food, we were going to shoot another 30 and stay for dinner......well, we just didn't have enough targets....maybe next time.

Anybody interested in a 60 target event?

Here's what happened:

HOA - Bogetti (26) $390

Front 15: First - Dean and Dave Alcoriza (13) Split $260.
    Second - Ken Peschel $160 Back 15: First - Dave Alcoriza $260
    Second - Dean $130 Kinda surprising....only one split today. It was pretty ugly for the rest of us anyway. (That means not even close)

I'm almost sorry to report that Dave Peck pretty much stunk it up all day.....I mean 13/30....we had him on suicide watch.....at least until he had some lunch, and then took all the money on the miss and out. $430!! The little cheater....he giggled all the way to his car. I'm checkin' his bullets. Mr. Peck donated a flat of shells for the pea draw....which was won by Dave Petrychka.

They had a nice turnout for the trapshoot today too.....60 players.

Next ZZ shoot 6/19 Coon Creek.

Guy

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

That Bogetti guy is killing you guys......

3. Guy

Guy Member

Rick....if it ain't him, it's Alcoriza.....if it ain't him, it's Belanger.....if it ain't him, it's Joseph......if it ain't blah blah.......can't figure out why I'm playing....but I've never been too bright anyway. Can we shoot tomorrow?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.