1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stockton ZZ Report

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Guy, May 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy

Guy Banned User Banned

For you trapshooters that think you might like to give ZZ's a go.....no girly-men allowed. 20 shooters today....15 played the money ($90).
    There's no easy way to say this.....but I'm afraid David Alcoriza has worn out his welcome......the boys have had enough.....things gotta change.....uncle I say....many a whinner is calling for his immediate disqualification from all future shoots.....can't say I blame them......he has put the big kick-ass on us again.....to the tune of $850 today.....HOA and the miss and out. But I do need to point out to you weenies that you all had a chance at the miss and out money by just breaking your SECOND louzy friggin' target....but noooooo.....you couldn't do it....it wasn't in ya.....it wasn't in 10 of you (and me)....puckered up bunch of rookies.....none of us could. Easy money for David......and it's all YOUR fault! I want my mama.

Mike Belanger had his chance to tie for HOA.....but not this day.....can you spell limp? (But it was kind of a rocket he choked)
    So, Belanger took first alone on the front with a 14, with David Petrychka and Ken Joseph second at 13.....and a pitiful 3 way split of first on the back 15 between Paul Laird, Joe Panetta, and Mr. Belanger with 11's......I said 11's.....f..k me.....you should all give the money back.....and second alone from Steve Moreshigi at NINE....(you know that's not right....he came late, and left a trap shoot because it was TOO WINDY.....waaaa).

But what a nice day for a whoopin'.....feels soooo good.....let's do it again.

Saturday 5/14 Martinez.

Guy

2. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

90 in 850 back........Excellent return!! That is equivelant to a 3 squad trap shoot (15) shooters with a return that some state shoot handicaps can't return on. Man I wished I lived closer to you guys. l.g.

3. Guy

Guy Banned User Banned

Rick: He won $450 for HOA.....and $400 in the miss and out....he was the only one to break his second target....easy money.

After seeing you shoot, it's OK you're too far away.....us chumps need a fightin' chance.....Alcoriza and Bogetti don't give us much room now.

4. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

David Alcoriza, Mike Bogetti, Ken Joseph, Mike Belanger, Joe Panetta, Steve Moreshigi, Little Gambler(Rick Kobyashi). Just a bunch of light weight shooters that I would challenge to step on a sporting clays course. Yeah, these guys ain't bad on on these fluffy, little, plastic helicopter targets. Try hitting a forty yard mini crosser in wind. How about a 50 yard rising, bearing right, teal target? Just a thought.
    Just kidding of course. All good guys, great shots and gentlemen(loosley speaking).

Jimmy the Screw

5. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Shotgun Jimmy,

Last time I was on the SC course I was told to keep the dust down, my kart was too loud......I just can't understand what the problem was. It was a twin Yamaha putting gravel into the air.

It sounds like that is a challenge, perhaps Reno in the fall when they have that big shoot over there- have no idea what it is called, but Reno is a good place for any challenge! See you in a couple of weeks! :)
    littlegambler_2008_0303150.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.