1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Stocks by Dennis Devault

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by K80 Hal, Sep 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K80 Hal

K80 Hal TS Member

Apr 1, 2008
    Stock By Dennis Devault

Not knowing what you have until it's gone

Dennis custom fit me a stock that was perfect for me and improved my scores.
    Then, as trap shooters do from time to time, I went brain dead, saw this new
    Silver Seitz, and had to have it. This gun absolutely smoked targets but recoil
    and bite to the face made me inconsistent.

I was shooting at the Cardinal Classic and was unaware that Dennis was watching. As I was coming off the last trap, rubbing my cheek, I heard a familiar laugh. Dennis came over and said, "You need to come see me".

A week later I visited Dennis for the fitting of a new stock and to my surprise
    he was able to use my stock. Tracy made a new comb and installed an adjustable
    pad. I then shot out back while they satched and said need more pitch down. We
    shot again, this time, no cheek slap.

Dennis took me to his club, shot 25, no pain less recoil. Before shooting the
    next 25 he gave me a few tips on gun hold and where to look which helped me
    see the targets much better.

By no means is this a custom stock but it solved my problem while saving me a lot of money.

Dennis also showed that he really cares about his customers by giving me a call and asking if my gun was performing to my expectations. Dennis and his staff are very professional and informative. If you are in the market for a
    custom stock or just need help I highly recommend Dennis. He is truly committed to helping shooters become the best they can be.

2. Dennis DeVault

Dennis DeVault Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Thank you Harold,

The guys enjoyed reading this on our morning meeting today. We have started doing more of the comb changes and this month we salvaged three people from having to build custom stocks. Naybe this is not normal for a shop that does custom stocks but we really do have the shooters best interest in mind. Thank you again and shoot well,

Dennis DeVault
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
dennis devault gun stocks

dennis devault stocks

dennis devault trapshooting

devault custom stocks

devault industries custom stock reviews

devault stock

devault stocks
drnnis de valtcostom shotgun stocks