1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

stockpositioning

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by braunpro, May 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

Jimmyc, You are slowly running out of time, you predicted. We will be in business long after the six months. We opened Addarib and Stockpositioning Systems to offer higher quality products at affordable prices that everyone can afford. We don't and won't sell to Brownels or any other large distributor, because then they control the markup and the prices remain forever high, then the consumer suffers financially. We will send you our six month birthday card in about 59 days from now. Until then we invite you to visit our website often and see the new products and ribs as we add them to our line. You might find something that you can use and save some bucks. Then you can tell everyone first hand about our quality and your savings, like so many of our other customers. Get your target, we get ours.

2. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

No offense, but I'd have more faith in you if your website could spell Beretta. Good luck and I hope I'm wrong but two months is a long time in today's economic times. That goes for any business not just yours. BTW... Not sure if you realize it but I have spoken to you about your ribs. Taper one to match my k80 rib and I'll buy one. I just want my rib to match the existing one perfectly. Good luck and please accept my apology. I never meant to offend you. Thanks.
    Jimmy

3. HIGHLAND CREST STOCK FITTERS

HIGHLAND CREST STOCK FITTERS TS Member

Jimmy c: I think that you should get a tapered rib, One to match your 9 or 10 thousand dollar k-80 and spend 3 to 5 hundred dollars for it. I have a 15 thousand dollar Perazzi and I use a 120 dollar Addarib on it. It installs easily and looks great. I have installed twenty or twenty-five Addaribs on all kinds of guns in the last few months and all of my customers have been very happy, both with the price and with the look. I look forward to using SPS and Addarib for many years to come and I think that you will change your mind once you see how good the products are. Jim

4. chipking

chipking TS Member

Congrats I hope you stay in business for a long long time. It is nice have choices for where and how much I have to spend to get what I want.

--- Chip King ---

5. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Highland, like I said before you use what you want and I'll do the same. I just want my gun to look perfect. Sorry if that bothers you.
    Jimmy

6. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

Jimmyc, We at Addarib and Stockpositioning Systems accecpt your apology. To show you that our heart is in the right place and no hard feeling, we will send you a rib of your choice free of charge. If we are still in business after the next 58 days then and only then, you can pay us the same as you would pay Keen sights for the same rib. We will also taper your rib as well, but you will have to post the pictures on trapshooters.com. After you put our rib on. Now how's that for putting your money were your mouth is. The next move is up to you.

7. cmmonaco78

cmmonaco78 Member

I'll take that deal in a heartbeat! Don't know that much about your product but you seem to have integrity.

Christopher Monaco

8. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

What the hell. You gotta deal. I'd love to test it out. Just let me know what I need to do.
    Jimmy.

9. sagedog

sagedog TS Member

Jimmyc you will be very happy with the add-a-rib product. I ordered my second one yesterday and I am looking forward to securing it to my citori. I put the first one on my tm1 a couple of months ago, I really needed to get my head in a higher postion, know I do not pull off the stock any where near as much as I used to. The rib is on tight and looks great, but the most important point is my scores have gone up since I put the add-a-rib on.
    Thanks Joe
    Tom

10. Cyrus

Cyrus Member

I have had 1/2" extension ribs installed on my K-80. Works great, quality materials and improved scores. I have also tried the comb hardware and butt plates they make. Very pleased and saved some $. I hope this one fellow gets off the one spelling error, I guess he is qualfied and can back himself up. Maybe he has his PhD. and is an English Professor. If so, I will retract this comment. Everyone can make a mistake, I sure do, but let it go. The man is making and selling gun parts, not dictionaries. Professor Cyrus.

11. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Spelling mistakes & I make alot them are, because of,in the age of spell check, who wants to hunt and peck around a key board for a misrake that diesn't diminish the intent or the comprehension of the post.

Phil Berkowitz--most are typos, as exhibited above.

12. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

Jimmy C, well played.

I had no idea there was a method to your madness!!

Here some of us are sending our money to Mr. Braun and ordering ribs and doing show and tells here on this site complete with pictures of the finished product and you, you sly devil, cast a few negative comments his way and end up with a freebie! We commoners have been schooled!

I hope you don't mind if I take a page from your notebook and see if it works for me. This being said, I would like to state the following:

I predict that due to the recent emergence of Add-A-Rib that KeenSights will be out of business in six months due to the added competition. In addition, I have noted three spelling mistakes on the KeenSight website.

(Note to Vickie: I would be happy to do another show and tell here with your product like I did with Ray's, lol.)

Doc

13. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I don't think Jimmy is getting a freebie. The post says if the company is still in business after 58 days, Jimmy is to pay the same amt for the rib to StockPositioning as a Keensights rib would cost. No dog in this fight, just thought I'd clarify.

14. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

I plan on paying for the rib as post says before the 57 days if it's tapered as indicated. Price will be determined by Mr Braun before we build it. I think it will allow us all a chance to see a fair comparison to other ribs and see the quality.
    Jimmy

15. docbombay

docbombay Well known trouble maker

skeet man, yes, I know he is not getting a freebie.

My post was more or less (and apparently less) "tongue in cheek" poking a little fun at Jimmy as well as a blatant attempt on my part to obtain a freebie, lol.

16. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Sent an email to Mr Braun with the needed measurements and requesting a final price. Looking forward to seein how this rib turns out.
    Jimmy

17. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I like it. That is true customer service in the fullest extent of the term. Instead of a nasty or witty come-back they put their money(product) where their mouth is and let it speak for itself. I personally am impressed and know where i will go in the event i never need one of their products. Nice job.

18. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

Jimmyc, Thank you for you quick reply. In your heart of hearts you and I both know that SPS and Addarib we be around alot longer then the next 56 days. So lets talk about money I can supply you with a stock style Krieghoff rib any height and custum cut to your lenght For 119.00 us plus 15.00 to dill and install the midbead, drill for the front bead, add 15.00.00 us. Shipping 18.00 to 22.00 with insurance. The other company will charge you about 250.00 plus shipping and insurance. You do the math. Please call my office in the morning 16313196959 so we can get this show on the road.The ball is now in your court. Ray Braun

19. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

Jimmyc, You won't have to pay Addarib any money until the 56 days are up and your happy. Ray Braun

20. braunpro

braunpro TS Member

Jimmyc. Great to have heard from you today, your not such a bad guy afterall. Your rib was shipped this afternoon, with UPS. You should recive it by midweek.Enjoy it and if your not happy return it and no hard feelings at Addaribs end, but I know your'e going to love it, like all the other customers have. Ray Braun