1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

STOCKPOSITIONING PRODUCTS AND RIBS

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lighthouse, Mar 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

A friend of mine just finished his website with a complete line of quality, all American made shooting products, that include ribs, recoil devices,comb and recoil pad adjustable hardware. Click on the link above. George Olsen

2. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

Looks like they are making exact duplicates of all of GRACO'S products........HMMMMMM!!

Ken Rucker

3. GR Eubanks

GR Eubanks Active Member

I think you are right Mr. Rucker.

Roger

4. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

Are they doing it with Graco's permission? Maybe the patents Graco had expired -assuming they had some.

5. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

6. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

7. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

BENCHREST YOU DON'T NEED TO HOLLER.

Maybe you have to wait for the recoil system because it is tge BEST in it's class. If you are refering to who I think you are then we are going to get sideways. I shot my gun and recoil reducer 750 times in the last 24 hrs. It still works and so does my shoulder. Its not even sore and i normally dont shoot more than 100-150 shells a session. Not saying your friends products are less than first class but don't think it's always bad to wait, sometimes that's what it takes to get the best.
    Jimmy

8. 1st worker

1st worker TS Member

Needed a comb adjusting system for my 682 as the factory one was stripped and because I live close to Ray and his factory I went and picked up his system. He gave me tour of his maching shop which is to my eyes fantastic.

Went home put the comb adjusting system in with no problem and it worked well. It looked good and worked like it was supposed to.

9. lighthouse

lighthouse Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.