1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

stockfitting.com "suspended" while changing hosts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Rollin Oswald, Sep 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rollin Oswald

Rollin Oswald Active Member

My Website is down while a new hosting company is involved. Books cannot be ordered until the site is up and working again, either Friday, 9-17 or next week.

I wish to thank Business Promotion, Inc. (discharged hosting company) for using the term "Suspended" when the URL is clicked (as though I had not paid my bill rather than desired to switch the hosting company for better service) when the website address is clicked.

Further thanks go out to BPI in their billing me for the month following my cancellation and for surprising me with the supposed fact that I had to buy out the remainder of my contract (about which I was completely unaware).

Yes, a complaint has been filed with the BBB.

Rollin

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

stockfitting.com

Rollin, good luck beating the complaint. (Remember, it's not plagiarism...it's "Research.")

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.